- free support – this is for anyone in debt up to the point where they are debt free
- face-to-face and accessible support – the client is visited in their home, all of their debt information is collected and sent to CAP head office
- negotiation with creditors – CAP head office work with the creditors to create an affordable budget (prioritising housing, heating and food) and repayment plan to stop unfair interest and charges. CAP have good standing with creditors because their system works. The client then receives no contact from the creditors
- easy payments “The CAP Plan” – client makes one weekly or monthly payment which covers bill and debt repayments
- payment distribution – by CAP to both priority and secondary creditors
- savings – built into the CAP Plan so each client can prepare for (un)expected expenses or events
- holistic care – the client is hooked up with a befriender for as long as it is needed/takes to become debt free
- money course – free budgeting skills course
The CAP system has won multiple awards and we’re really excited to be able to offer this free service.
This service is completely free – contact CAP to get an appointment on the following free phone number!
Click here to find out more about the CAP Money Course, a free course on budgeting skills.
Could you be on team? Contact Tracey if you are interested in, or finding out more about, being a befriender.