Considering Joining our team?
As a team member you will be making certain promises. Here are the promises our team currently make:
- To pray regularly for mainly music – both for the team and the families attending
- To speak honestly and sensitively about comments felt, heard or overheard
- To encourage one another
- To think the best of each other realising that we are all imperfect and that we are all on a journey of faith
- To pass on the needs/concerns of families who attend
- To commit to attending each Week – Tuesday (Stonehaven & Ellon) 9.30am – 12.30 pm or Wednesday (Gilc Park) 9.15 – 12.15pm
- To take initiative to greet new families, comfort a child whose parent is otherwise occupied
- To attend 1 team meeting termly
- To involve yourself in training, attending any events, where possible, that your team leader recommends
- To commit to a growing faith in Christ, praying, reading the Bible and attending Church
- To be dressed in a tidy and clean manner, wearing the supplied mainly music T-shirt and name badge each week
We have many roles within mainly music and here is a brief look at where you might serve should you decide to join us:
If you are joining our team we would ask you to complete a MAF Form and a PVG form which you can get by asking Tammy when you visit once you’ve decided to join us. You can download a MAF Form from our Downloads page.