If you are interested in joining our incredible team of children’s leaders, you need to do all of the following…
1. Speak to the Site Kids Leader at your site and explain you are interested.
2. Arrange a time for you to accompany them on a visit of the children’s
3. Decide which age group you would like to be involved with.
4. Ask the Site Kids Leader or Site Signatory for a PVG disclosure pack.
5. Fill out the pack and take it back to church the following Sunday with your three
forms of ID. Take this to the Site Signatory *.
6. Once you have been signed off by our pastoral team and your disclosure is back,
you will hear from your Site Kids Leader
7. Leader with a team allocation.
8. Someone from the team will let you know when the next newcomers training is at the same time.
Please ensure you put this in your diary. It is key for hearing why we do what we do
and getting to know each other.
9. ENJOY 🙂
* Our Site Signatories are:
- Gilc Park – Rachael Kettle
- St Machar – Sarah Chirnside
- Stonehaven – Ange Oyejide
- Ellon – Tammy Docherty
- Inverurie – Jude McBean
- Kingswells – Mark Forbes
- Laurencekirk – Kirsty Broadley
You can download a M.A.F (Ministry Application form here).
We aim for our rotas to be three weeks on and 6 weeks off. Remember, we have an evening service that you can attend if you are on MAD in the morning. This is at our central (Gilcomston Park) site at 7pm.